Thursday, April 11, 2013

YUM YUM SMOOTHIES





Hey,
I was working around the house, projecting, planting in the garden, spray painting patio furniture, and was ready for an afternoon break and snack.   Something cold, and creamy like ice cream.   Well,...... did not have any of that around so started thinking of what I had in the frig that I could throw together and make some smoothies.    I pulled out some Honeyville berry smoothie mix,  my home made yogurt, water, and ice.   I put it all in my new Blendtec blender and mixed it all up.   I am ashamed to say, my new blender has been sitting on my counter for at least 5 months and this is the first time I've used it.   Oh my gosh!   That sucker works great!   It crushed that ice and made a perfect smoothie in a few seconds.   Well, after enjoying one great smoothie  I put the remainder in Ball containers and put them in the freezer  for tomorrow or maybe later tonight.   Hmmmmmmmm.    

These are just the ingredients I used, but you can make your smoothies with anything you like.   Experiment!   Have fun!   










No comments:

Post a Comment