Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is something I am going to try.  

Toxin free deodorant would be wonderful.   Thanks Camp Wander.



2 Minute Roll-On Deodorant! Be Toxin Free!


~ Necessity is the Mother of all Invention ~


I'm on the road...a lot.  Therefore I forget things, important things!

@--}-----

Praise the heavens I never forget my purse.  In it, I carry sample bottles of essential oils, you'd be amazed how often I rely on these to get me by, especially when I'm away from home...





Case in point.

Basically, I left home without deodorant last weekend.  This is a problem when you make your own, it's not something you can pick up at the closest market.  I really love my deodorant too {click here}.  It's healthy, clean and infused with Frankincense, Lavender and Lemon like every good deodorant should be.
  

Ok, now for the invention part...I reach for my handy tin of sample EOs...what to do, what to choose.  Melaleuca?  

That sounds sensible right?  Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial etc.  Frankincense too, of course.  With so many lymph nodes in close proximity to where we apply deodorant and, Frank's anti-cancer properties, oh yes...Frankincense is a must.  What about Lavender, it has amazing proporties and the fragrance.  Lavender helps eliminate waste, it's anti-inflammatory and calming.  Yep, Lavender goes in too!


  
 Heck, why not add a little FCO too...for smoother coverage?  Ok!
  

@--}-----


And that my friends, is the Mother of Invention.  A simple, inexpensive, uncooked, non-melted, need empty cylinders, baking soda, cold pressed coconut oil, beeswax etc etc long list of ingredients DIY deodorant that can be mixed and put to work on the road!



 the 2 minute roll-on deodorant
  

7 - drops PURE frankincense
7 - drops PURE melaleuca
7 - drops PURE lavender


 ...in a *1/3 oz glass roller bottle 
{ top off with FCO! }

No comments:

Post a Comment